Tundra is an agency specialising in high-detail, high-quality digital work focused on strategy, UX, content, design and development. We’re a group that values stability, employee empowerment, and a commitment to delivering work to the best of our ability. Since inception, we’ve grown steadily, but we’re now looking to add further depth to our team ahead of some exciting new projects.
About the role
We’re looking for a confident and experienced Technical Project Manager – someone who can understand the intricate details of a complex website or app build, can break these details down into a clear plan and then lead on-time and on-budget delivery alongside our team and often with multiple stakeholders.
Someone who is able to go beyond the scope of the project itself to understand the business strategy of their clients and highlight opportunities where we can add further value to the digital roadmap. You’ll be comfortable embedding yourself in a client team and won’t be afraid of having difficult conversations when necessary.
You’ll have a solid understanding of technical concepts and processes, and be able to communicate these clearly and simply with clients, taking them along a project journey with ease and confidence. You’ll be an experienced presenter and workshop facilitator, who is schooled in agile principles and can confidently lead the Scrum process within a team.
Your core skills will include…
- Strong technical project management skills, including a proven ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget, and a continued ability to impress clients with quality
- Proven ability to deliver, understand, and communicate across a full project lifecycle, including research, ideation, UX/UI, copy, design, development, and testing
- Experienced in Scrum methodology
- Strong ability to manage clients as an embedded team within a client’s business
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present work and facilitate meetings and workshops with confidence
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Ability to identify and seek growth opportunities with current clients that align to their business goals and digital strategy
- Ability to add value to a client roadmap with smart, proactive ideas that relate to real business and customer needs
- Ability to work with non-digital client stakeholders and effectively communicate a digital process/project
- Experience with owning a project budget and transparent reporting
- Ability to scope and manage technical projects
- Experience in risk management
- Experience in stakeholder management
What we offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s leading digital agencies, Tundra can offer you:
- A range of high-profile clients and the opportunity to work on varied projects
- A fun, supportive, and collaborative work culture
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
How to apply
Fill in the form below, attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.