We’re looking for a driven and organised Digital Producer.
At Tundra, we create high quality digital products and experiences with a focus on solving complex UX problems. Our team specialises in strategy, UX, content, design, and development, and work with some of the biggest retail and corporate brands in Australia. As a team, we value people with integrity, those who like to challenge the norm, and are decisive. We care about each other, and see every day as an opportunity to inject fun and humour into our work. Our studio has grown steadily over the last fifteen years, and we’re now looking to increase our Production capability ahead of some exciting new projects on the horizon.
Who we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for a true Digital Producer—someone who can lead on-time and on-budget delivery across multiple projects and keep the team motivated and on track, all while building and maintaining solid and productive client relationships.
We’re looking for someone who is skilled in both Project Management and Account Management—someone who is able to go beyond the scope of the project itself to understand the business strategy of their clients and highlight opportunities where we can add further value to the digital roadmap. You’ll be comfortable embedding yourself in a client team and won’t be afraid of having difficult conversations when necessary.
You’ll have a solid understanding of digital concepts and processes, and be able to communicate these clearly with clients, taking them along a project journey with ease and confidence. You’ll be a confident presenter and workshop facilitator, who is schooled (or at least interested) in both agile and Scrum methodology to help lead these processes with both client and internal teams.
The skills you’ll need
- Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget, and a continued ability to impress clients with quality
- Proven ability to deliver, understand, and communicate across a full project lifecycle, including research, ideation, UX/UI, copy, design, development, and testing
- Interested in agile processes and Scrum methodology
- Strong Account Management skills and the ability to build and nurture genuine, real, and lasting client relationships
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present work and facilitate meetings and workshops with confidence
- Ability to identify and seek growth opportunities with current clients that align to their business goals and digital strategy
- Ability to add value to a client roadmap with smart, proactive ideas that relate to real business and customer needs
- Ability to work with non-digital client stakeholders and effectively communicate a digital process/project
- Experience with owning a project budget and transparent reporting
- Ability to scope projects
- Experience in risk management
The benefits we offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s leading digital agencies, Tundra can offer you:
- A range of high-profile clients and the opportunity to work on varied projects
- A fun, supportive, and collaborative work culture
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
How to apply
Fill in the form below, attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.