We’re a leading digital agency committed to producing high-detail, high-quality work. We’re a group that values employee empowerment, hard work, and a good challenge.
To compliment our strong and stable team, we’re looking to hire a Senior Digital Designer to add further depth and creativity ahead of some exciting new projects on the horizon.
You will need to be enthusiastic, accountable and highly productive with the creative and technical skills to complement our small but innovative design team. Here, we care about producing quality work as much we appreciate Friday beers or a game of table tennis. And you’ll get the opportunity to help shape the digital evolution of a number of global and interesting brands.
What you’d be doing
You’ll be a part of a cross-functional team, working alongside developers, copywriters, producers and other designers to deliver the highest quality work for our clients. Delivering interesting and high quality work with a relentless attention to detail, you’ll be able to simplify the complex and execute user-friendly design to (sometimes) tight deadlines. You will be working across a diverse range of projects, from campaigns to web applications and mobile-led designs of projects requiring a complete strategic refresh of digital assets.
The skills we’re looking for
- 3-6+ years interaction/visual design experience across a variety of digital media
- Exceptional design skills and a portfolio showing a wide variety of work
- Solid experience in creating compelling UX and UI designs and concepts
- Ability to strategically solve big UX and UI problems through design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, After Effects or similar animation programs.
- A strong understanding of current industry tools; and ability to quickly adapt to adopt new technologies
- The ability to balance creative and conceptual thinking with an appreciation of user-centric design and experience
- Familiarity with component libraries and knowledge of atomic design and design ops would be an advantage.
- Can clearly communicate with the team and present to clients
- Experience working in cross-discipline teams and the ability to work autonomously
- A robust and clear understanding of development and the desire to work closely with developers
- Experience of and interest in mentoring junior designers
The person we’re after
We’re looking for a polished senior designer: someone with the experience and technical skills to complete projects to an exceptional standard. You will love the blend of creativity and technology, and the possibilities this can give to brands and users. You will be naturally hard working and productive, and flexible enough to work through design problems to come up with the best design solution. You’ll need to approach each project with the user top of mind and add value to our design process whenever possible. Finally, a love for engaging with clients is a MUST, and having a passion to pass on your experience and design passion to others in the team in a mentoring capacity would be an advantage.
What we can offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s best digital agencies, Tundra can offer:
- A range of high-profile clients and the opportunity to work on varied projects
- A fun, supportive and collaborative work culture
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
How to apply
Fill in the form below, make sure you attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.