Welcome to Tundra: we’re an ambitious digital agency based in Collingwood, proudly independent since 2004.
We’re a team of 35 thinkers united by our drive to deliver top-notch digital experiences for our partners across education, government, culture and retail.
We’re looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who can multi-task, work autonomously and is proactive. In return we can provide you a fun, friendly and flexible workplace.
As a bookkeeper at Tundra you’ll be responsible for…
Creating financial transactions, generating reports and reconciling accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Invoicing clients and managing debtors
- Reconciling creditors and all aspects of managing payments
- Preparing weekly pay runs
- Reconciling bank accounts and managing cash flow
- Manage all external reporting such as BAS and Tax lodgements
- Using Excel to generate monthly performance reports.
- Generating ad hoc reports from accounting software or Excel
Who’s the right fit for our team?
It goes without saying that the right person is super organised with excellent communication skills.
We’re looking for someone with solid experience in Xero accounting software with the ability to think quickly, and question things if they are unclear. We want someone with experience in managing and reconciling accounts, payroll and both internal and external reporting. You are a person who is willing to roll up your sleeves and help where needed because you know your teammates would do the same.
What are the benefits of working at Tundra?
- Flexible 20-25 hours a week
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
- Parking onsite
- A fun and collaborative work culture
- A supportive and steady team
- A thorough induction to set you up for success
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
Sound like you?
Please share your CV and a cover letter outlining what you’d bring to Tundra.
Applications close as soon as we find the right person.