Welcome to Tundra: we’re an ambitious digital agency based in Collingwood, proudly independent since 2004.
We’re a team of 35 thinkers united by our drive to deliver top-notch digital experiences for our partners across education, government, culture and retail.
We’re looking for a mid-senior producer to bolster the team.
Tell me more…
At Tundra, we work in small self-organising, cross-functional teams. Each team has their own clients and goals, and delivers end-to-end projects that utilise the team’s best strengths.
You’d be joining an established team that has a proven groove, but an open attitude that welcomes new ideas in the pursuit of working as effectively as we can.
Our team works hard, but better than that we work smart. We punch well above our weight, delivering everything from digital products to design systems, campaign videos to data-driven digital membership strategies, interactive experiences to web apps – all within the same month.
Our team members tend to stick around, as do our clients. We use this to build a deep understanding of each other and our goals, and to spot opportunities: we’re fairly confident you won’t find another agency where the developers proactively build internal tools that automate the manual pain points of the producer role. But that’s our team.
As a mid-senior producer at Tundra you’ll be responsible to…
- Lead our client relationships and manage their projects from end-to-end
- Work closely and collaboratively with our team to question the brief, push the strategy, scope projects, keep on top of budgets and timings and figure out the best workflow for the task
- Proactively contribute to the shape and direction of the team by testing and implementing relevant processes, mentoring our associate producers and junior team members, and always be listening for opportunities for the type of work we want to get after
Day to day you’ll…
- Work closely with our team lead, strategists, designers, developers and other producers across multiple projects
- Work closely with not just our clients, but with any other party that might be involved in a project
- Lead internal standups and client WIPs
- Actively manage project budgets as well as team KPIs and forecasts to ensure a clear pipeline of work
- Write briefs and statements of work, prepare quotes and timelines, and manage project boards
- Review all work going through the team and contribute to our rigorous quality expectations
If you were on our team over the last twelve months you would’ve helped us:
- Develop an app to sell sneakers from a giant vending machine
- Projection-map a 4 storey pyramid on Birrarung Marr
- Create a brand new digital design system for a mainstay of the Australian beauty-retail industry
- Build an app for customers to design their own tees, bras and jerseys
- Create a digital hunt and raffle for the most exclusive sneaker drop of the year
- Help a bricks-and-mortar giant sell online for the very first time
- Create an AR experience atop Melbourne’s iconic Curtain House
Who’s the right fit for our team?
It goes without saying that the right person is super organised with excellent communication skills.
We’re looking for someone with solid experience across a range of digital projects with the ability to think quickly, pivot easily, and adapt their approach for each client or project. We want an independent thinker who likes to question things and forge a path forward when next steps are unclear.
The right person for our team will thrive on the kinship that comes from a close team. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and help where needed because you know your teammates would do the same.
5+ years agency/digital experience is preferred.
What are the benefits of working at Tundra?
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
- A fun and collaborative work culture
- Friday beers
- A supportive and steady team
- A thorough induction to set you up for success
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
Sound like you? Here’s how it works.
Please fill in the form below and attach your CV. There are three stages to the interview process. Stage one is an interview with the team’s leaders. Successful candidates will then be asked to complete a short producer test so we can get a feel for your thinking and approach to solving problems. If we like the look of your test, we’ll ask you back for a second interview to meet our director.We appreciate the time applicants give to the process; thank you in advance.