Tundra is an agency specialising in high-detail, high-quality digital work focused on strategy, UX, content, design and development. We’re a group that values stability, employee empowerment, and a commitment to delivering work to the best of our ability. Since inception, we’ve grown steadily, but we’re now looking to add further depth to our team ahead of some exciting new projects.
About the role
We’re looking for an approachable and experienced Digital Producer. At Tundra, we produce high-quality digital products—based on real user evidence—to solve complex problems for our clients. Our team specialises in strategy, UX, content production, UI design, and development, and we work with some of the biggest retail and corporate brands in Australia. As a team, we value people with integrity, those who like to challenge the norm, and those who are decisive. We care about each other, and see every day as an opportunity to inject fun and humour into our work. Our studio has grown steadily over the last fifteen years, and we’re now looking to expand our production team, to meet the demands and complexity of our upcoming projects.
We’re looking for a true Digital Producer—someone who can ask the right questions to understand the intricate details of a complex website build or strategy – can break these details down into a clear plan and lead on-time and on-budget delivery. You’ll work with a cross-functional team and often alongside multiple client stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who is process-driven, able to adapt to change quickly, can think two or five steps ahead and enjoys problem-solving and both client and team facilitation.
In addition to practical experience in digital delivery, you’ll have a solid understanding of digital concepts and processes, and be able to communicate these clearly and simply to clients and internal team members, taking them along a project journey with ease and confidence.
Your core skills will include
The right person for the role will have…
- Digital project management skills (technical or strategic skills would be an advantage), including a proven ability to deliver web projects on-time and on-budget
- An eye for quality and detail in everything you deliver to a client and the team
- Proven ability to deliver, understand, and communicate across a full project lifecycle, including research, ideation, UX/UI, copy, design, development, and testing
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to assist in presenting work and facilitate meetings and workshops with confidence
- Ability to have honest and constructive conversations both internally with the team and also with a client
- Ability to foster strong relationships with clients and develop a sense of trust and transparency through the management of projects
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Ability to work with non-digital client stakeholders and effectively communicate a digital process/project
- Demonstrated ability to go beyond the scope of a project to understand a client’s business strategy to highlight opportunities where we can add more value
- Agency experience and the ability and eagerness to learn and adapt to new processes
- Desire to be part of, and engage in, a cross-discipline team
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile frameworks, particularly Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience in risk assessment
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in change management
What we offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s leading digital agencies, Tundra can offer you:
- A range of high-profile clients and the opportunity to work on varied projects
- A fun, supportive, and collaborative work culture
- Upskilling, mentoring and growth opportunities within the team
- Flexible work environment
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
How to apply
Fill in the form below, attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.