We’re on the hunt for a proactive, super-organised project manager who is highly-personable and a clear communicator. Always a few steps ahead, you’ll need to be a strategic thinker who is calm under pressure and knows how to transform problems into solutions.
What you’d be doing
You’ll be leading Tundra’s work with some of our progressive partners – pioneers in their fields with a heavy focus on optimisation. You’ll get to own and deliver end-to-end projects and collaborate with UX and technical experts on continuous improvement and roadmap planning. We like teamwork. We’ve got a diverse, talented crew, and you’ll be working within one of our multi-disciplinary project teams, continually bouncing ideas off creative types, developers and other producers.
The skills we’re looking for
- Excellent client communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record of delivering projects end-to-end
- Diligent work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Team player
- Proven ability to maintain process – and contribute to improving it
The person we’re after
You’re probably a bit geeky and fascinated by how things work. You’re keen to understand data and the technical side of things. That doesn’t mean you won’t have a bit of a creative eye for clean design or that you won’t be able to spot a bad user experience. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to hang around for drinks on a Friday now and then, even better.
What we can offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s best digital agencies, Tundra can offer:
- High profile clients and the opportunity to work on a range of projects
- Fun, collaborative culture (and no politics)
- A competitive salary
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood’s vibrant bar/cafe/restaurant scene
How to apply
Fill in the form below, attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.