Tundra is an agency specialising in high-detail, high-quality digital work focused on strategy, UX, content, design and development.
Since inception, we have grown steadily, but we’re now looking to add further depth to our team ahead of some exciting new projects that are on the horizon.
We are now looking to strategically hire a dedicated Digital Analyst to help shape and define measurable results and insights for our clients, with a key focus on optimisation and documentation. We’re looking for someone who is inquisitive in nature and likes to ask questions, but also has the data skills and expertise to find the answers to those questions.
This role sits within one of the multidisciplinary, cross-functional teams at Tundra and primarily services the clients that sit within this team. This role forms part of the broader Strategy and Planning team and will work in close collaboration with UX designers, UX analysts and content specialists to define and implement the best strategies for users and the business.
What you’d be doing
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to deliver analysis and insight relating to the performance of the digital properties of Tundra’s clients. It will be your responsibility to turn data into insights to help guide optimisation, UX and strategic thinking. Your role will help guide the approach for data acquisition to understand digital behaviour and how content, UX, campaigns, and customer service are analysed, measured, reported on and improved.
You’ll need to research into clients’ data sets across websites, CRM, email marketing and other channels to draw conclusions from identifying patterns. You’ll then be expected to discover new insights that demonstrate value, can influence strategy and drive real, positive change.
The skills we’re looking for
- Proven agency experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases, programming languages, ETL and data processing tools, including GA, GTM and Salesforce
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical mind that can creatively interpret data into key insights, recommendations and optimisation changes
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant fields such as Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics (nice to have, but not mandatory)
- An interest in Business Analysis activities and User Experience principles and thinking
- Has up to date knowledge and is proactive in understanding key changes in the digital space (e.g. Google algorithm changes, browser privacy changes, data collection considerations, etc.) that will affect strategies for digital analytics and SEO
- The person we’re after
What we can offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s best digital agencies, Tundra can offer
- A range of high-profile clients and the opportunity to work on varied projects
- A fun, supportive and collaborative work culture
- A highly motivated team to become part of
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing development opportunities
- A gym membership
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
How to apply
Fill in the form below, attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.