We’re on the look out for a super-organised, strategic producer.
Tundra is an agency specialising in high detail, high quality digital work focused on strategy, UX, content, design and development. We’re a group that values stability, employee empowerment, and a commitment to delivering work to the best of our ability. Since inception, we have grown steadily, but we’re now looking to add further depth to our team ahead of some exciting new projects that are on the horizon.
We like teamwork. We’ve got a diverse, talented crew, and you’ll be working within one of our multidisciplinary project teams, continually bouncing ideas off creative types, developers and other producers.
What you’d be doing
You’ll be working with some of our progressive partners – pioneers in their fields with a heavy focus on digital campaigns, activations and events. You’ll get to own and deliver end-to-end projects and collaborate with designers, strategists and technical experts on continuous improvement and campaign execution.
With support from your multi-disciplinary team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Defining and scoping projects with clients
- Preparing project plans and clearly communicating them, internally and externally
- Ensuring your projects are delivered on time, on budget, and continually impressing clients with quality
The skills we’re looking for
- Excellent client communication skills
- Strong project management skills (website/banners/eDMs/apps)
- Ability to scope projects, plus experience in risk management
- Diligent work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Team player
- Ability to maintain process – and contribute to improving it
- Good understanding of web development
- Digital agency experience
The person we’re after
You’re probably a bit geeky and fascinated by how things work. You’re keen to understand data and the technical side of things. That doesn’t mean you won’t have a bit of a creative eye for clean design or that you won’t be able to spot a bad user experience. And if you’re the kind of person who likes to hang around for drinks on a Friday now and then, even better.
What we can offer
As part of the opportunity to work at one of Melbourne’s best digital agencies, Tundra can offer:
- A range of high-profile clients and the opportunity to work on varied projects
- A big, bright warehouse space in Collingwood
- A fun, supportive and collaborative work culture
- A competitive salary
- A gym membership
How to apply
Fill in the form below, attach your CV, and include links to anything else that’ll help us get to know you better. Applications close as soon as we find the right person.